ABOUT THE RADIAN MODEL 1 COMPLETE UPPER, 10.5" .223 Wylde
The design philosophy behind the Radian Model 1 is simple: use the highest quality raw materials, most precise CNC machining equipment, and best components available to create a weapon that seamlessly blends form and function. Beyond quality and aesthetics, the Model 1 features fully ambidextrous controls, adding much-needed utility for both left and right handed shooters. Every Model 1 is assembled by hand, one at a time, by a trained gunsmith who inspects, test fires, and cleans the weapon to personally guarantee it meets the most rigid quality standards. No detail has gone overlooked, which is why the Model 1, like every Radian product, is guaranteed for life.
UPPER RECEIVER SPECIFICATIONS
- Sub-MOA Accuracy Guarantee w/ Black Hills Match Grade Ammunition
- Billet Machined 7075-T6 Upper Receiver w/ M4 Feed Ramps
- Proprietary Extended Aluminum Hand Guard w/ Magpul M-LOK® Modular Mounting System and Integrated Upper/Hand Guard Stainless Steel Anti-Rotation Pin
- Match Grade 416R Stainless Steel Barrel w/ Polished Crown and Feed Ramps, Chambered in .223 Wylde/5.56 NATO or 300 BLK, Threaded ½ x 28 (.223) or 5/8 x 24 (300 BLK)
- Enhanced Black Nitride M16 Bolt Carrier Group
- Lightweight Forward Assist
- Radian Raptor-SD™ Suppressor-Optimized Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- Direct Impingement Gas System
- 9” & 14.5” 300 BLK: Pistol-Length
- 10.5” 5.56: Carbine-Length
- 14.5” & 16" 5.56: Mid-Length
- 17.5” 5.56: Intermediate-Length
- SilencerCo ASR Flash Hider/Suppressor Mount or Dead Air Flash Hider/Muzzle Brake. Most have Dead Air but please contact us prior to ordering if you'd like confirmation.