Bravo Company introduces the BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Stock Assembly - Mod 0 - SOPMOD (Widebody).
The strongest light-weight polymer stock available for your mil-spec receiver extension is here!
- More pronounced cheekweld (SOPMOD type)
- Snag free Design. No sharp edges prevent tangling of the rifle with the shooter's sling, molle gear, or other kit.
- Modular VBOST (Vehicle Borne Operations Sling Tab) This tab interfaces with the shooter's riggers' band or bungee to secure the shooter's sling against the stock when the carbine is not in use. Increasingly, this is the most common application when operating inside a vehicle.
- 2 different types of ambidextrous sling mounting options, including QD swivel sockets.
- Simple modular design. 6 parts, and 1 screw allow for modular adaption of future stock options and configurations.
Replace my Magpul MOE stock with this. I think the cheek weld is better and I prefer the look in case I want to LARP as an Operator - lol. Seriously, fit and finish are just fine, easy install and a nice upgrade compared to many other options out there, including 99% of the stocks that come from factory builds. Mil-Spec tube fitment only.